Crash when working with table in DevStorage

Dec 7, 2010 at 1:27 AM

I'm using version 4.0.0.7 against Azure cloud storage or dev storage. I'm viewing an Azure table. When working against a cloud storage, I can doubleclick a table entry and view/edit the values. When I try to do the same against dev storage, the application crashes with NullReferenceException.

Dec 7, 2010 at 6:21 PM

I am seeing the same thing.  Seems like a new bug that wasn't present in the previous version.

Dec 7, 2010 at 6:27 PM

I added in an issue for this crash into Issue Tracker named "Editing a table storage item in dev storage causes null reference exception."  Please vote for it if you think that this is a problem.

Coordinator
Dec 8, 2010 at 5:11 AM

I believe 4.0.0.8 resolves this, can you confirm?

Dec 8, 2010 at 9:55 PM

Yes, it does.

Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 10:12 PM
To: a_turski@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Crash when working with table in DevStorage [azurestorageexplorer:237366]

I believe 4.0.0.8 resolves this, can you confirm?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (azurestorageexplorer@discussions.codeplex.com@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email azurestorageexplorer@discussions.codeplex.com@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com